Friday, December 18, 2009

Our Digital Camera

The one technology product we could not live without would be our digital camera!
We did not get a digital camera for a long time because of the cost. One birthday my sister and brother-in-law surprised us and got us one. It truly has been the best thing we have ever had. I can not imagine what we would do without it.
I have always been a picture taker especially with my family. I would go through rolls and rolls of film. When I first got my digital camera I was still taking pictures cautiously. Once I figured out that you could delete anything you didn't want and did not have to develop everything I really went to town. We now document everything. We actually really enjoy sitting and posing for pictures, because we know only the good ones will ever see the light of day.

I think of our camera as our journal now. We look back and realize this is how we are preserving our family memories. If you asked Natalie what her favorite device would be, she would say her MP3 player...understandable for a tween. If you asked Dylan what his favorite device would be, he would say his video games. If you asked Devin he would say the computer...he loves playing games on the Internet...thank you Nick Jr.

By far our favorite is our camera. I would love to show a picture of us using it, but that would be a little difficult since I need it to do that. Instead I will show a picture of those responsible for getting it to us. I guess a picture really is worth a thousand words. In our case, our camera and pictures are priceless.



No comments:

Post a Comment